Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- getfile.mobi will promptly remove materials from the getfile.mobi Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
- if properly notified that the materials infringe a third partys copyright.
- In addition, getfile.mobi may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (assuming any). A portrayal of the copyrighted work that you ensure has been infringed. A depiction of where on the getfile.mobi Site the material that you ensure is infringing may be found, sufficient for getfile.mobi to locate the material (e.g., the URL). A clarification that you have a conventional certainty conviction that the usage of the copyrighted work isnt endorsed by the copyright owner, its administrator, or the law. A declaration by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is careful and that you are the copyright owner or affirmed to catch up for the copyright owners purpose. Your electronic or physical imprint.
- getfile.mobi copyright agent for notice for claims of intellectual property violations can be reached as follows e-mail: [email protected]